Saturday, April 15, 2006

You can't really call it "demon wine" if it's raspberry flavoured, can you?

Ok, back story. Last night I went out for a coffee with my friend Danny, who for the last month or so has been telling me about his homemade wine. Anyway, it was finally done and bottled and he gave me a friggin' magnum of it last night.

Tonight I try it out.

It's my last Saturday in Grand Falls-Windsor before I move, so there's no way I cannot go out. Keeping that in mind, I've also decided to take my chances on Danny's wine. It might be bad, it might be good...the effects I mean, I've tasted the wine already and it's kickass. But check with me on Sunday to make sure I'm alive.

I've noticed these "journal" posts aren't nearly as fun as when I give Soup a hard time or explain how Doogie Howser invented the blog, so I'm not going to go on and tell you about last night, mainly because it sucked and describing it would also suck.

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone, I'm gone to drink some wine.

No comments: