Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I've already used "WTF?" as a title, so keeping with the first section of this post I'll simply call it "w00t!"

That's it. I'm done.

I wrote my last* CNA exam today, and it was definitely an experience. With the last aspect on the Product Component Model illustrated on my International Marketing exam I bolted the hell out of the lecture hall and waited for everyone else to finish.

Twenty minutes later I start worrying that maybe I missed a section or something, but Chris comes out and assures me that I indeed had done everything, I just did it insanely fast. Within the next 20 everyone else is out and we make our plans to hit Jungle Jim's for a big supper tonight.

When I got home, prior to my awesome nap that was desperately needed I decide to check out some internet stuff when I found something I really don't know what to think of.

The Internet Movie Database posted
this news story today. It turns out that Jessica Simpson has been signed on to play CJ Parker in the Baywatch movie.

Now while I'm all about the concept of Jessica Simpson running in that red swimsuit in slo-mo I'm left with 2 questions:

  1. Why do they need to make a Baywatch movie? Didn't Baywatch say all it had to say with the TV show, spinoff TV show, and the made for TV/direct to video movies?
  2. Why do they need to cast Jessica Simpson in Pamela Andersons role, especially if David Hasselhoff is coming back? Last I checked, Pamela Anderson was still smoking hot. Don't get me wrong, the whole seal thing pisses me off, and yeah she maybe a "little slutty" but if I have to look at David Hasselhoffs leathery ass running around on that beach, I don't mind Pamela Anderson. Keep in mind, I'm not complaining about Jessica Simpson in the swimsuit, I've already said I'm all about it. I just want to know, were the characters in Baywatch that pivitol they couldn't be updated?

Either way, the concept of the Baywatch movie leaves me confused, but now that I don't have to put up with school anymore I've got a lot more time to think about it.

* Pending my Managerial Accounting grade

No comments: