Saturday, April 08, 2006

WTF?

So when I woke up this morning, I thought it was Sunday afternoon. Once I realized it was in fact Saturday morning, and not Sunday afternoon I noticed the entire side of my left hand was scraped up. Not having a frigging clue what happened to me, I managed to piece this together from faint memories and the call log on my cell phone.

Around 9 me and Byrne head to the Crown & Moose and begin drinking, heavily. At about 10 we call Soup, whos come down with a bad case of vagina and won't come out with us, and we redicule him mercilessly for being such a woman.

At 11 we pay our bartab, which was way too high considering we were only there for a couple hours. Then we walk down to Brides and get provisions for part 2 of out adventure.

We grab some beer and head to my place to watch some TV as we continue our drunkeness, which is best kind. At around 1 or 1:30 (this is where things get sketchy) we head to Kellys, but theres a line at Kellys so we decide to hit Jimi Jaks. Getting into Jimis is no big deal, mainly because it sucks, and after about a half hour or so we decide to try our luck at Kellys again.

Guess what, theres a line again, and we wait for about five minutes until I make up my mind to get in. So I go around back and hop over the gate (I'm thinking this is when my hand took a beating) once I'm in Kelly's I remember nothing. I think I was talking to some girl and giving her shit for going to Keyin, but those memories are vague.

Then I woke up I discover my hand. The plate over by the computer implies I heated up the leftover Chinese food I had for supper and when I went downstairs I noticed that when I got home from the bar I took down the boughs that had been on the front rail of my house since Christmas, and that they, along with the mini lights are now in a big pile on the veranda.

That leads me to this point. At Murphs at 3:20 having coffee with Soup. Will I get drunk tonight? Yeah probably.

No comments: