Saturday, April 08, 2006

Really people? You can't come up with anything funny to say about Palm Treo?

Remember earlier the week when I went on my big rant about my phone? Well the replacement came in yesterday, and surprise it was a 600, meaning the fine folks over at Palm decided that three phones crapping out on me over the span of a month didn't warrant an upgrade. But even more surprisingly, this one actually works. The problem usually comes up right away when I try to use the headset, so two days of decent mp3ing definitely show promise.

Either way, I'm happy that it works, but sad I didn't get the much cooler 650 with the video and other things that would easily turn evil in the wrong hands, namely my hands.

But all the same I have my phone and not the crappy loaner which turned out not to be as awesome as a walkie talkie implies. That was a surpreme disappointment.

And with that little update and my hangover gone I've managed to catch up from missing a day yesterday, which I know must have left a serious void in your lives. I also want to remind you to check out Soup's blog. It's pretty much blank right now, but he manages to keep his blogs pretty interesting and riddled with typos, which are fun to pick on him for. Byrne has one started too and as soon as I get the address I'll post it so you guys can check it out. Apparently there's going to be a weekly web comic, which sounds pretty cool. But not nearly as cool as me being a trend setter with this whole blog thing. I know you're all thinking "sure, you invented blogging, you jackass", but keep in mind number of blogs Soup and Byrne had before I started blogging - 0, number they have since I started blogging - 2. There we go, evidence enough that my blog is in fact awesome!

I've also noticed I might be a little too liberal with my use of commas. But I did just make a sentence without one, so thats a start. And now it's ruined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever underestimate the power of a comma, they're extremely important!
AND your blogs are indeed awesome. They have been allowing me to procrastinate (more-so than usual) for 3 days now!
Thanks Mike!
:)