Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Who's "baychick"?

Well, the response to the "Bayfriend" post was overwhelming. It prompted more comments than any other entry, and I'm glad to see readership back after all summer.

One quick note about the post though. While most of the response was good, it did prompt some criticism, which I appreciate, that's how things evole and improve. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't scramble to defend myself.

While it may have seemed like it, I wasn't calling every guy from "the bay" a bayfriend. It was meant as a term to describe guys who actually fit the description and situation, and those guys are out there.

By the way, if you troop out the long distance university thing, and actually go the distance and move in together or get married or whatever, good on ya.

No comments: