Friday, September 22, 2006

"We will be what is 'up' St. John's!"

So I started my internet browsing today like I do most days, I hit up the Snowy Driveway for my daily dose of hilarity via Steph's blog and the link roll. In today's link roll there was a link simply titled 'Hit Cocaine'. Of course, like all the links I checked it out and discovered that 'Cocaine' is not just a helluva drug, it's also a new energy drink that makes Red Bull look like breast milk (ie. what a baby might drink).

The stuff is supposedly 350% stronger than Red Bull, now my question to you is why is that necessary and my question to me is now, will I try it? I think no, it's not necessary, but yeah, I'll probably give it a go all the same. I won't drink it as often as Red Bull, which isn't much at all, because a) it makes me feel guilty because it's supposedly so bad for you, and just a placebo and b) I have a hard time paying over $3 for a drink without alcohol in it.

My favorite tidbit of info on 'the new coke' is that the link roll of keywords generated from the article consisted of "culture, nightlife, Lindsay Lohan". Oh then I laughed...

Check it out here.

1 comment:

Mercerch said...

Operation Freedom Fest went down well, the final result was not reached but with all good missions not everything goes according to plan.

Thanks man