Monday, September 18, 2006

Hey, Beautiful

After a long long summer it's finally here. The second season of How I Met Your Mother premiers in about an hour! I am psyched beyond repair.

When we last saw it, Ted did a rain dance so he could nail Robyn. Which he did. Good for him. But sadly, when he came home the next morning he found Marshall on the steps crying because him and Lily broke up. Sad times for Marsh. Oh, and if you read Barney's Blog, you'd have discovered that Barney's waterbed busted and he's trying to find a new bed. So that's where tonight should pick up.

I'm telling you people, this show is packing awesome. I opted out of a hockey game tonight to go over to Mercer's to watch the season premier. And if you know how much I love playing hockey, you'll realize that it's a big frigging deal for me to blow off a game to watch TV.

In the meantime try to download "Hey, Beautiful" by the Solids. The band has the show's creators in it and the last 20 seconds of the song serves as the theme to the show. *Blog five*

No comments: