Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm getting all political and shit.

Up until now the closest I got to this blog having a political agenda was when I ratted out Soup for walking to work to set gas prices. Even that still kept things pretty light, and so all I'm going to say about the Gerard Kennedy logo that just got added is that I've met the man and I think he's the best person to lead the Liberal party, and hopefully Canada, so I'm proud to show my support for him.

That's enough of that, you want to read more about me being political you can check out "Baltimore Street" the joint blog I started today with my roommate Dennis. I'd put the link here for you, but the link is right over there (-->) under my profile and above the link for Soups rarely updated blog.

Again, I want to thank everyone for coming back to the Soapbox after a summer of no posts. If comments are any indication readership has actually improved, so as long as you keep reading, I'll keep giving you what you apparently like; "typical emo rants about useless topics."

No comments: