Thursday, October 05, 2006

A third entry...

Steph has sent in another logo, complete with the changes recommended in the comments. I think this one definitely captures the title of the blog better, what with the little fauxhawked dude looking all confused with the megaphone at his side standing on a soapbox. I don't think it could be any more literal.

Still feel free to leave comments on it. But I think this may be the winner. It will take some time for me to convert to a website format and post the logo, but goshdarned it I'm going to do it. It seems much more reasonable than my harebrained "deep fry a turkey on Sunday" idea.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I still like my first one better :-P Probly because I spent more time on it though.

Dennis said...

I take exception with your declaration that "we have a winner." You had a competition with two entrants, one of which was a clear winner. Now, after the vote, you declare a new entrant the winner?

This is corrupt! Who is running this contest, Ed Byrne?

(Having said all of that, I like the winner.)

Anonymous said...

This one is it. The little confused guy looks so much like you.