Monday, May 08, 2006

Well wasn't that just Souper!

Ok, I know it's been a while, but in my defense I moved, and the internet has been sketchy at the new place. But I'm hoping this means I'm back and blogging on a regular basis. It might be sketchy and the "regular basis" might not be as often as it used to be, but it's something.

So here I am, out of the frigging loop. Since I last had contact with the outside world through television or the internet the Flames were up on the Ducks 3 games to 2, and Barney was setting Ted up with a hot paralegal and pretending she was a hooker. I know the Flames blew it, but I need my HIMYM fix. Apparently the matchmaking company has found Ted a girl? I need to know these things people!

I'm not going to go all crazy and try to make up for weeks of internetlessness, but I thought I'd make a post to let everyone know I'm not dead. I had a couple posts done I was waiting to publish, like "FUHaul", and a thing about people whose MSN status is always set to away, but the UHaul rant is from like 3 weeks ago, and Steph Pelley did a post similar to my MSN one on the Snowy Driveway, you should check it out.

Anyway, I'm going to go catch up on some instant messaging, keep checking back.

No comments: